Healthcare Trend Projections for 2016
According to the market researchers, they have come up with several healthcare trend projections that would reign in 2016. But, implementation and execution will always lead the US to encourage a strong healthcare system.
This year we will witness healthcare transformation with remarkable developments. It is the time to reinvent and give a face-lift to the healthcare process in totality. Yes, digital health will be the main focus and very soon it will reach its significant position in the U.S. healthcare.
According to PwC’s Health Research Institute (HRI) projects, the U.S. medical inflation will dip to 6.5% in 2016.
Both, President Barack Obama and Vice-President Joe Biden believe that, these either extremes are wrong. Obama-Care provides affordable and accessible healthcare for all Americans.
Under this plan, patients will be able to make independent healthcare decisions with their doctors, instead of being blocked by insurance company officials. It is estimated that the costs will go down by $2,500 per year.
Here are some pointers which are expected reflect the trend projections in U.S. healthcare in 2016:
• Wearables and digital diagnosis will create a powerful health platform. It will also help to streamline the healthcare data
• Virtual care technology. It will help to grow healthcare at its peak as it is more proficient and convenient than traditional medical care
• Cybersecurity is the major concern of 2016. Cybersecurity breaches made the healthcare providers to gear up and invest to secure personal health data
• Customized healthcare is one of the emerging factors in 2016. Patient-friendly designed healthcare service will get a strong headway
• The healthcare in the U.S. is going to have a strong political angle this year, as the presidential election is around the corner